sábado, 14 de junho de 2014

Dead Lvng

Welcome back everyone! Hope you had a great week!

As promised today I will be telling you about this rad American clothing brand called Dead Lvng.



The care package I got from this company included the following items:


Here are some photos that the amazing Sarah Pardini, aka Venus Suicide, took of me wearing their stuff :)
(click the photos for better quality)


- This is probably my go to sweatshirt for whenever I just want to look casual or can't be bothered to get all dolled up in the morning haha! It's soooo comfortable and looks good with pretty much anything, this piece right here is in my Autumn/Winter top 3!



I got all of these the day before I left for the Suicide Girls Portugal Shootfest for a week and I can tell you that I wanted to wear this tank top every freaking day! It's made of a really smooth fabric and fits the body nicely leaving some room for you to move and be comfortable. Favorite top in my wardrobe at the time :D




OMG this bodysuit! Ok, I'll be honest when I first got it I was on the fence. Long sleeve bodysuit? Those rarely look good. But when I tried it on I was all like WOOOOOOOW THERE! This is gorgeous! You can't see it but the back is simply amazing. It's more low cut and looks so elegant... I'm still waiting on a few pics from this so when I get them I'll update this post and let you all know :)


Unfortunately so far I haven't got any photos from the Ram's head tshirt except for a couple on my phone. Which I lost the other day! :( But either way, it's a pretty cool tee. If I'm not mistaken it's the same fabric of the Wolf tank but I'm not sure and at least for me the M was a bit big but I like the way it looks a little baggy on me ;)




That's it for today, hope you enjoyed and let me know what you want to see here next!
See you all next week <3

2 comentários:

  1. Não conhecia a marca babe, muito boa cena!!! E o teu cabelo tava lindo nestas fotos <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Obrigada! Tinha acabado de sair da piscina e só dei um pouco de calor no cabelo haha
      E epá o gajo da marca é fixe e tenta sempre ajudar bué com qualquer problema ou dúvida, o que também é muito bom :)

      Eliminar