terça-feira, 3 de junho de 2014

Intros and stuff

Hi guys! For my first post I will be introducing myself, I hope you enjoy the silliness!



So my name is Cláudia and I'm a 22 year old Suicide Girl from Portugal. Basically my life is all about sexy tattooed babes.

I am a huge animal lover. My best friends friends are my cats Blacky, Big, Fluffy, Luna, Branca and Xana and my dogs Miro, Skip and Lenda. My parents have a 5(?) month old "little puppy" called Marijuana and I love her as well.

I am currently unemployed but I babysit a friend of mine's son so I get some money out of that deal which is great.

And here's the face behind this new blog!
Yes, i'm in the selfie business haha!



Now that that's done I'll try to write a new blog every week or so, maybe more maybe less depending on babysitting schedule and whether or not i have anything interesting to share with you guys :)

Next blog will be about a brand called Deadlvngtrends so keep your eyes peeled for the upcoming days! ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário